module 6 entertainment
1. be worried about 擔心/焦慮…
2. play the violin 拉小提琴
3. try to do 盡力做…
4. face to face 面對面的
5. too much 太多
6. in one’s opinion 某人看來
7. plenty of 許多，充足
8. enjoy oneself 過的很愉快
1. …but chen huan then said sally played the violin really well.
2. it’s an enjoyable film, although in my opinion there’s too much fighting.
3. they are both very popular and famous, and they both act well in this film,…
4. there’s plenty of food and drink, so no one is hungry.
5. you’ll really enjoy yourselves.= you’ll really have a good time.
what did the two winners say? 兩個獲勝者說什么？
they said they were both happy. 他們說他倆都很高興。
because they could play face to face. 因為他們能面對面地玩。
in my opinion, they were so funny. 在我看來他們很有趣。
they may have plenty of money. 他們可能有足夠的錢。
順口溜2 （let’s chant.）
how do you like the film? 你認為這部電影怎樣？
it was useful and meaningful. 它是有益且有意義的。
although it was romantic， 盡管它是浪漫的，
i’m worried about the actor. 但我擔心那個演員。
he often fought with pirate. 他經常與海盜打斗。
he lost too much of his life. 他失去了生命中的很多。
except that, he enjoyed himself. 除了那點之外，他很愉快。